Monday, June 20, 2011

TheWoWcrafters - Comeback



As some of you might have noticed, I, the (currently) only The World of Warcrafters writer, haven't been so active for the past (around) 30 days. The reason for this is quite simple: My internet connection crashed. Do not worry, it is fixed now, and to celebrate that, I am creating my first "Comeback Event". 

This event will contain links several new addon reviews (that I have posted already before this one), some changes to the widgets, an update to Molten-WoW's Jun 4, 2011 changelog (it is now working and running on all realms), and last but not least a funny "Kitty Cat Dance" YouTube video (It is not created and/or owned by me):

Kitty Cat Dance

List of new addon reviews:
  1. Zoom!!!
  2. QuickMark
  3. Minimap Button Frame (MBF)
  4. Altoholic
  5. AtlasLoot Enhanced

No comments :

Post a Comment