Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Beginning Of All

Hi guys,
I made this blog for all of you "World of Warcrafters" who are interested in World of Warcraft and all of it's cool features, maps, places, quests, instances, dungeons, raids and all other cool stuff. I will also post all the progress that I am making, here. Every single level, the most important new armor and weapons, most important quests and other stuff like that.

I won't be doing much to this blog, yet. The reason for this is because I want to buy WoW so that I can post my progress live here so that you will gain the most of it.
index-world-of-warcraft-logo.jpg

EDIT (Monday, 18th July, 2011):

Wow! All I can say, is "Wow!". I can't believe how pointless and... Stupid my first blogposts were... I hope that they will be forgiven by all of you - if you want to read "The Real Beginning" blogposts, go see our 50th and 100th blogposts ;)

And once again: I'm so sorry for anyone having read this blogpost.

No comments :

Post a Comment